Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Snapshot: Mother's Day Flowers



Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, whether your kids are old or young, still on this earth or up in heaven, human or covered in fur (or feathers or scales!). Bless you for your courage and love. Thank you for kissing boo-boo's, filling bellies, telling stories, and getting your children through the scary challenges and trials that life throws at them. I'm getting ready to spend part of my day with my Momma, but I thought I would leave you with a couple of pictures. I planted flowers around my birthday and prayed that at least one would bloom for my Momma for Mother's Day. I asked for 3 if it wasn't too much trouble (for a couple of other Mom's I would see on Mother's Day), but one was what I truly wanted/needed. I left for church this morning and, wouldn't you know it, 3 petunias were bloomed on the patio. Have a good Sunday y'all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment