- Make a quilt to give away. I actually did this! I have one baby quilt ready to be donated and one quilt top in line. I'm really glad I've jumped on this one! It's been so nice to work within my stash and make something for somebody else.
|Charity Quilt #1!|
|Quilt top #2, waiting to be finished up!|
- Try new things, with the main one being CURVES. I haven't done this one yet. I've bought a pattern to try out curves and paper piecing, it's just waiting on supplies.
- I've had a pixel quilt on my mind for as nearly as long as I've had this blog. I did all the planning, all the math, all the quilty crap. And then I did the price math...and now it's an idea sitting in my quilting notebook. Maybe someday, but this one is definitely on hold. However!! I have been making some smaller pixel quilts and feel like I'm continuing to get better matching seams! :)
The 3rd Youtube themed mini I made - if you follow me on Twitter, you've seen this one! The first Youtube themed mini I made!
- Finish some WIPs! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
City Blocks! Peels of Patience Miss Kate Quilt Top finished - just waiting for more supplies to finish it completely!
- A quilt for Mr. LBC. Bad wife is bad. Lol. I haven't given much thought to a quilt for Mr. LBC. Nothing is really inspiring me for him, so this one is on the back burner.
- Label, label, label! I've been on the ball with this one! Everything that has left the studio (with the exception of a few mini's on my wall) has had a label!
- More consistency with blogging. I had hoped to keep up posting once or twice per week, but that hasn't happened much. I did good for a while, but life has a way of stalling progress. I'm still posting, but it's closer to once every 10 or so days.
- I'd like to clean up and update my blog a little bit. Haven't done anything with this one yet, though I do plan to before the end of the year.