Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Faux Baby Cherries : A Finished Quilt Top

Howdy y'all, I'm late to Finish it up Friday once again. Seems I can't make a deadline for anything! Lol. I'm excited to share a finished baby quilt top this week. For this little one, I used the leftover tan fabric from the last quilt top I finished and used the charm pack I recently received. I used the well known Charm Pack Cherry quilt pattern, but didn't entirely follow the instructions since I was short on fabric, so it got a little wonky in places.

Although these fabrics aren't my normal choices, I really do love when they get put together. They just work and I love it. :)

This one has been added to the stack that I'm forming, waiting for backing fabric and quilting time. Also, I added that last picture to remind myself on bad days that there are times when I can match seams, if nothing else. LOL. 

Also, I figured I would share that I made a twitter! It's mainly quilting related, but snippets of life are inevitable when it is so easy to update. Elvis has been the main focus so far, but I've been sharing a little bit of quilting as well. :) If you have a twitter, let me know so I can follow some more quilty friends!

3 comments:

  1. Very nicely matched seams there. It's great to have a finish isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little quilt is made up of beautiful prints and solids. It will make someone very happy when you are able to get it backed and quilted.

    ReplyDelete