Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

February Goal: 4x7 Challenge

Howdy y'all! It's nearly impossible to believe that it's already February, but here we are on the first! I don't have many plans for this month as I'm still playing things by ear with my back. One thing I for sure want to take part in is Berry Barn Designs 4x7 challenge. There are only 2 guidelines to this challenge: Sew daily and sew some for yourself. I have plans for other things, but I want to make it a goal to work on my EPP hexies a little every day. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them all, but my brain needs needle and thread now more than ever.
The jar is almost full now, I'm just too tired to take a picture. :P
I'm hoping to get back to my machine this week to work on a present for Mr. LBC's birthday, but we'll wait and see. What about you guys? Any goals for this coming month?

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to have you join in this month, Jennifer! EPP is a wonderful goal - fits the "a little every day" aim just perfectly : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Having a goal right now is great for me, helps battle the blues and keeps me focused on something fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Hoping that back of yours in getting better. Thanks for the info on the Berry Barn Designs 4x7 challenge. I'm in for sure. Love your hexie jar and I bet it's now full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I'm on the road to recovery and getting a little better every day. Awesome that you've joined in for 4x7, it's great motivation for a bit of selfish sewing. :) The hexie jar was full to bursting not long after this was posted, so I moved them to a cute little bucket that will make an appearance on here soon enough. It's nearly half full though, I'm not sure if I'll need another container soon! :)

      Delete
  3. I've been working on my EPP hexies as well. I really haven't had time to sew this week, so have been making some hexies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a great project for those few minutes here and there. I've been trying to get in the habit of cutting out the fabric and pinning a bunch at a time (20 or 30, that's all the little pins I have), then basting them all to free up the pins again. It's working for me and seems to be my most efficient way to work!

      Delete