Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

WIP Wednesday: Be Still, My Heart

Y'all, y'all, Y'ALL! I'm so beyond excited to show you what I've been working on! The thing is, I'm so close to finishing the top, I'm just showing a sneak peek today and saving the full reveal for Friday. You may remember that I got a bundle of Alison Glass for Christmas and I was beyond excited about it. I've been slowly but surely getting a quilt top together, savoring each stitch like a fine wine. But I'm so close to getting the top together, I might be speeding up a little out of excitement! This is a pattern of my own design, but it's so simple that I'm sure quite a few people have already written it up, I just couldn't find one when I looked. More details on Friday when I unveil the finished quilt top!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! It's always so exciting when an idea goes from brain to fabric. It turned out better than I could imagine so far! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I might be a *little* biased, but I think she's an absolute beauty too! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Alison Glass is some of the yummiest, Adrienne! I squealed when I got it for Christmas and I spent months petting it while I decided what to make with it. I still have quite a bit left, so the loveliness can continue! :)

      Delete
  4. This looks gorgeous .... look forward to seeing the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cut&Alter! I revealed the full quilt top on Friday if you haven't see it yet! :)

      Delete