Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday Stash: HOLY MOLEY!


Howdy y'all! I hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas, I know I did. :) Fate smiled upon me and let my patients be healthy enough to not need me over the holiday, so I had Christmas Eve evening and all of Christmas Day off to spend with family. I was extra blessed this year, thanks to my parents and in-laws. One particular present had me squealing and dancing when I opened it, much to the confusion of just about everybody in the room. My parents got me a fat quarter bundle of Alison Glass fabric!! :D
Rainbow yumminess
When they asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, I sent them a few links to some fabric I had been drooling over, one of them being this bundle of Alison Glass. I figured it would get passed over due to the price, but I put it in the list anyway with a note that fat quarters would be awesome, but fat eighths would be more practical due to price. My parents weren't feeling too practical it seems. LOL
I love the cool colors in this print.
I feel like I took this picture 10 different ways and all of them sucked. Apologies for the continued troubles with camera/pictures. :P
I see so many pretty projects in this fabric. I plan to use every last scrap! :) Thanks for stopping by y'all!

8 comments:

  1. Squeee!!! That's a great gift friend! Good on ya! I can't wait to see what you make with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val! This was my favorite gift, hands down! So much possibility, I can't wait to see where these fabrics take me. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful fabric and fantastic gifts. Will your parents adopt me? Of course, I'm probably older than they are. Also, thanks for the notebook cover tute link. I'm going to be making one for my Quilter's Planner today. Have fun creating masterpieces with your new fabric. I can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I was thinking of making a cover for the notebook I use, glad I'm not the only one wanting to beautify my planner. Lol. I think some EPP would be fabulous with this! :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah for fabric! I got fabric as well -- from my goddaughter. And she wrapped each fabric quarter separately. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too cute Anja! Lol. Fabric is always a wonderful gift, that's for sure! :)

      Delete
  4. Such a treat! Isn't it lovely when someone gives more that you had even hoped for it the fabric department? I have one tiny piece of mercury in my stash... I'm doing my best not to hoard it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a treat Jenn! I was shocked when I saw it was more than I had even dreamed of getting. My parents really are spectacular, this just proves it even more. :) My first instinct was to stash it to pet on sad days, but I'm determined to cut into it sooner rather than later!

      Delete