Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Sixteen Patches Piling Up

There are actually 9 of them, but my compulsive side couldn't put two reds beside each other. :P

Happy Hump Day y'all! I've had a pretty productive week on the sewing front! I've been snagging 20 or so minutes each day, an awesome way to make progress when you can't sit down for a long time. And even better, these 16-patches come together super fast! Chain piecing and an assembly line set up made for some productive sewing time, not to mention it's pretty relaxing too. :)
I'm still planning on alternating a 16-patch with a block of neutral, so this top should come together easy-peasy! These blocks finish at 12.5 inches square, so this will grow fast!
Plaids and gingham...lots of plaid and gingham
Thanks to everybody for your kind words last week also. :) I've stayed busy, made time for sewing, and found some fun workouts to do. I've got a finish to share on Friday, but I couldn't resist sharing a sneak peek! ;) Linking up with WIP Wednesday!
  
I need to give this a good pressing before I do anything else, it's all wrinkly! 

4 comments:

  1. You have been very busy on the quilting front even if only for short periods of time. Both are looking really, really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! I've been trying to stay motivated and get a little done each day and it worked this past week. We'll see if I can continue the trend!

      Delete
  2. Those 16 Patches are coming along very well! That sneaky peak of Friday's Finish has definitely peaked my interest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn! It took all my willpower to not post it all at once! Lol. I just get so eager to share finishes! :D

      Delete