Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WIP Wednesday: City Blocks Quilt Top Progress

Howdy y'all, hope your Wednesday is going well! I spent all day helping my Dad remodel a bathroom, so I'm worn out. But I do have some quick progress to share, even if it isn't as much as I'd like!

 I've got one column stitched together and almost have the second one ready to stitch together. I'm so close yet so far away from getting this top together. I've been piddling around with some other stuff as well, I'll be posting about it soon! I'm getting back to work on it after posting this, can't wait! Have a good one y'all!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. every little bit is progress..... looking great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, a little progress is better than no progress! Thanks Leah!

      Delete
  2. Kudos to you for getting a quick post done and then getting back to the important stuff... sewing!
    P.S. You should bump up the size of your photos so we can see your lovely work more easily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely forgot to make the photo bigger in my haste! I should know better to rush and not edit. Lol. Thanks for letting me know, I fixed it! :)

      Delete
  3. This is looking GREAT!!!! Love your color choices. How's LBC doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, I love the color choices more with each block I feel like. :) And LBC is doing good, he's being the rotten, sweet boy I can't help but love. Lol. Hope you are doing well!

      Delete