Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Cat With a Keyboard?


Hey guys, LBC here! I noticed Mom hadn't updated in a while, so I figured I would help her out! She's been working hard, but still getting a little sewing time in here and there, I promise! She keeps laying out little hexagons in the floor; I assumed she wanted me to lay on them and toss them around, but she didn't seem too pleased with my help! She's been quilting some on her Primitive/Americana quilt too. I've been guarding it while it's on the table, can't have anything happening while she's away! She told me she hopes to share a little finish tomorrow, so come back tomorrow evening and check it out!

Little Black Cat :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a guest blogger! And one without opposable thumbs! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He keeps trying to help me with my sewing, so I told him to help with the blogging side of things for once! Lol. ;)

      Delete
  2. Too cute. He is taking his guarding job very seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has been 'guarding' this quilt quite a bit, I think he likes how squishy soft it is! Every time I turn around, he's either laying on this one or he has found a hexie in the floor to lay on! Lol.

      Delete